EntrepreneurShip Investigation (ESI) is an exciting, interactive, and comprehensive curriculum project designed for youth, ages 10-19. ESI uses a variety of tools to help participants develop their entrepreneurial skills and find their business niche. Through exciting activities, case studies and current technology, participants are transformed into budding entrepreneurs!
After completing all levels of the curriculum, youth will have the skills and tools to start their own business, as well as have a completed business and marketing plan – the “road map” to the entrepreneur’s success.
Finally, participants will learn that they can do all of these things without moving to a large city. The ESI curriculum provides an opportunity to reach young people; enabling them to explore opportunities they can create for themselves with the support of their community.
Purchase ESI Units
What makes ESI unique?
ESI is truly a pioneer in the field of youth entrepreneurship education for several reasons:
- Developed with four audiences in mind:
- 4-H Clubs
- Middle and high schools
- Youth organizations
- Community organizations
- Written in partnership with organizations representative of each of the target audiences
- Uses current technology through web-based activities
- Is accessible and affordable to anyone
- Provides instructions and direction for leaders and teachers through the leader’s guide
- Aligned to school standards for easy classroom use
More ESI Resources
Need assistance or have questions when ordering these materials? Contact:
Have questions about the Curriculum? Contact: