ESI Discover Zone - June 5-7, 2008 - Nebraska State 4-H CampHalsey, Nebraska
The Entrepreneurship Discover Zone Camp challenged young people to think about communities, and what ideal communities would look like. They were empowered to make a difference in the community by creating new businesses.
The new ESI curriculum, brought to you by Nebraska 4-H is designed to offer comprehensive education about entrepreneurship to youth from middle school through high school.
- Discover the Importance of Risk-taking to Entrepreneurs
- Create a Vision for an Ideal Community and Make the Dream a Reality
- Use Available Resources to Create Products and Services for your Community
- Tour the Businesses of area Entrepreneurs and be Inspired by Their Stories
- Make Awesome new Friends also known as "Business Partners"
Click here to see the "ESI Discovery Zone" Summer Camp Template (PDF)
Download the slideshow from the 2008 4-H Camp! (PPT - 34 MB)